In this post I wrote that I intended to write 100+ new articles for The Florida Explorer in order to double the content found on this blog.
100+ articles in a year is very ambitious so I decided to start of right, get a jumpstart, and complete 30 days of blogging. Well, in those 30 days I’ve published 13,000+ words, 2 in-depth guides, and tons of day trips.
(I actually completed 31 articles, not even counting this one. Yeah!)
My favorite articles were the long, in-depth ones like the Ybor City article and the Caladesi Island article. Yup, those ones were pretty good! My least favorite ones were the professional sports ones, but I wrote them anyhow because this blog is dedicated to everything Florida even though I knew ahead of time people would not be turning to those articles for information on their favorite Florida sports teams.
Over the course of the 30 days I’ve learned a lot about quickly crafting articles and I also learned that I much prefer to take my time to craft an article to perfection. Which I will have more time to do now that I am not posting a new article ever single day.
Right now, including this article, I’m 32% of the way there for reaching my 100 article goal and we only finished off one month of 2018 so far. I’m very excited about this! I feel this is a good omen. I have big plans for The Florida Explorer and 2018 is certainly off to a wonderful start. Thank you so much, fellow explorer, for reading this blog!
30 Days of Florida Blogging
- The FL Explorer’s Ultimate Guide To Clearwater Beach
- Free Coupon: 25 Cents Off Per Gallon At Shell Gas Stations
- 2018 Busch Gardens Pass Member Rewards! Yeah!
- 2018 SeaWorld Pass Member Rewards! Yeah!
- 2018 Adventure Island Member Rewards! Yeah!
- 2018 Aquatica Member Rewards! Yeah!
- Day Trip: LEGOLAND Florida
- Day Trip: Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Day Trip: Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Day Trip: SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- SeaWorld Announces Preschool Pass For 2018 Season
- SeaWorld Orlando Teacher Card: FL Teachers Eligible For FREE SeaWorld Pass
- Old Busch Gardens Photos
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Day Trip: Tampa Bay Rays Baseball
- Day Trip: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Day Trip: Tampa Bay Lightning
- Day Trip: Miami Marlins
- Day Trip: Miami Heat
- Lakeland Flying Tigers Minor League Baseball
- Caladesi Island State Park
- Who is Dr. Beach
- The FL Explorer’s Ultimate Guide To Ybor City
- Deal Alert: $5 Movie Tickets Tampa Bay
- Fun Lan Drive-In Theater Tampa Bay
- Free Busch Gardens Preschool Card For 2018
- Gatorland: Alligator Capital Of The World
- Colt Creek State Park
- Lithia Springs Park
- Tampa Bay Shriner Circus: Annual Old-School Circus For A Good Cause
- Bank of America’s “Museums On Us” 2018 Lineup